Yodlee started its operations in Redwood Shores, CA in the United States and that remains the company headquarters. It also has offices in the United Kingdom and in Bangalore with headcount over 700+ employee worldwide
Yodlee is a Financial Platform organization and was founded in 1999 by a group of tech-savvy entrepreneurs (Venkat Rangan – a professor at the University of California, San Diego; Sam Inala, Ramakrishna ‘Schwark’ Satyavolu, Srihari Sampath Kumar – erstwhile Microsoft employees; Sukhinder Singh – earlier at Amazon.com and Junglee; and P Sreeranga Rajan – a researcher at Fujitsu Labs and at that time also a researcher at Stanford Research Institute) with a common vision to deliver on the true promise of the Internet and make it a valuable, productive, personalized experience for every user.
Yodlee has pioneered the account aggregation industry, which is now one of the hottest Internet technologies. It offers software solutions in Personal Finance and Wealth Management. It also offers Risk Management Solutions in financial Services Industry. Yodlee solutions are designed to grow bottom line profitability while making the online channel more essential to consumers. At Yodlee, we believe in a more informed consumer. Access to ones complete financial story results in more informed financial decisions, driving a better overall economy and benefiting our clients and their customers alike. Yodlee is industry leader in Personal Finance Management (PFM) ” Implementation, Adoption and Usage. Market ” leading PFM ranked “BEST in Class by Javelin Strategy & Research
Yodlee has 12+years of proven Financial Services innovation & leadership. We author award winning innovative products such as 2010 best of class award, 2009 Finnovate best show award, Red Herring top 100 . Yodlee products are used by over 600 leading financial institutions and companies, with more than 37 million consumers. 7 of the top US banks are Yodlees customers. As the owner of 45 technology patents, Yodlees best-in class solutions remove the friction from financial management, delivering a more insightful, interactive, and actionable experience for consumers while delivering revenue, retention, and engagement for financial providers. Yodlee is driving the new era of digital banking – anywhere, anytime, on any device.
- Upbeat work culture ” Never a dull day!
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home option
- Open door culture
- Excellent learning opportunities
For more information, please visit www.yodlee.com
- Prepare Test Strategy/Approach for Testing
- Analyze user stories and manual tests in order to design and build automated tests within the automation framework.
- Guide and Mentor junior Test engineers Analyze interpret and summarize test results and metrics and communicate as appropriate to management, stakeholders and the team as appropriate
- Contribute to collecting and improving the metrics.
- Estimate and schedule for features.
- Establish coverage and traceability
- Mentor and train team members.
- Identify and escalate Risks on time and suggest mitigation measures.
- Experience in core Java Programming.
- Good understanding of Database concepts and good working knowledge with Oracle, PLSQL
- Hands on experience in automation and using latest open source/vendor automation frameworks such as SOAPUI/SAHI/Rest Assured/Selenium/QTP.
- Excellent Analytical and program solving skills
Excellent written and oral communication skills Self-starter and highly motivated
- Work in a dynamic environment and ability to adapt quickly to changes Experience with Test and defect management tools.
- Should have independently handled testing of significant and complex features Experience in testing Web /Mobile Applications and/or API.
- Stromg experience in leading complex product testing and in Planning and Estimation Techniques.
- Strong customer focus.
- Ability to devise process improvement plans and implement changes in process release to release.
- Seen as 'Go to' person for the product line, related projects and/or technology. Positive Attitude.
- Advanced testing and Estimation Techniques.
- Based on Data Identifying and suggesting process improvements to take
- An innovator, always suggesting newer ways of improving Productivity.
- Previous experience as developer or exposure to white box testing is desirable
- Experience in BFSI domain is an advantage.
Exposure to CI/CD.