Visteon is a global technology company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the world’s major vehicle manufacturers. Visteon is a leading provider of instrument clusters, head-up displays, information displays, infotainment, audio systems, SmartCore™ cockpit domain controllers, vehicle connectivity and the DriveCore™ autonomous driving platform. Visteon also supplies embedded multimedia and smartphone connectivity software solutions to the global automotive industry. Headquartered in Van Buren Township, Michigan, Visteon has approximately 10,000 employees at more than 40 facilities in 18 countries. Visteon had sales of $3.15 billion in 2017.
Learn more at www.visteon.com.
- Systems Analysis and Documentation
- Review of Systems Requirements Specification
- Liaise with system architect in defining test requirements
- Develop Systems Test Specification, with traceability from systems test cases to the unique systems requirements to ensure full test coverage of all the system interfaces
- System Validation Planning and Reporting in the project
- Produce Systems Test Plan for each phase in line with the agreed Systems Test Specification & Feature by Phase document
- Produce Systems Integration Test Plan for each phase in line with the agreed Systems Integration
- Test Specification & Feature by Phase document
- Manage the full execution of the Systems Test & Systems Integration Test plans for each phase,
- Create Systems Test & Systems Integration Test reports
- Systems architecture Test
- Produce Systems Integration Test Specification, with traceability from integration test cases to the unique System Architecture requirements to ensure test coverage of all interfaces.
- Test case solutions
- Develop test equipment to simulate vehicle environment
- Develop test equipment to support each individual test case
- Work with test engineer and test technician to ensure delivery of system test solutions
- System Test Initiatives
- Develop test environments for new applications
- Innovation and development of alternative test solutions to existing applications
- • University degree in Electronics, computer science, automation engineering, electrical engineering or similar
- You already gained several years of working experience in Software development / testing in the embedded domain.
- Previous experience as Embedded Test engineer or Automation engineer.
- Proficient Knowledge in Electronics HW & Programming skills C/C++ and Python.
- You are flexible, reliable, self-initiative and capable of learning new products and technologies
- You like to work in an internationally distributed team
- Good team player and communication skills
- Self-education and self-development