US Technology International Pvt Ltd
They are a leading IT company with more than 14000 employees. We are one of the fastest companies to attain CMM Level 5, CMMi, and PCMM Level 5. They have vast experience in software solutions for areas like retail, banking & financial services, airlines, healthcare, shipping & transportation, networking, telecommunications automobiles and manufacturing.
- Industrial Automation Domain Experience qualifications requirements Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent experience is required.
- 4-8 Years of experience in testing motion control devices, drives, VFD Variable Frequency Drive Application firmware.
- Good Domain knowledge of industrial automation areas such as drives, robots, PLC s, IO is required.
- Hand on experience and knowledge on any of the Modbus, PROFIBUS, PROFINET, EtherCAT Ethernet IP, DeviceNet communication protocols is required.
- Strong knowledge of Testingconcepts, troubleshooting skills and Test life cycle.
- Develop Test Scripts using the chosen Testing Tool Solution.
- Exposure to Agile methodologies.
- Passionate, Creative with strong Problem Solving skills.
- Self starter with ability to work with stakeholders through day to day problems.
- Experience working with load generating tools, memory cpu profilers and performance monitoring tools.
- Responsibilities To design and develop
test strategy and test cases based on project requirements.
- Test plans execution, debugging, diagnosing problems, bugs reporting and follow ups.
- Soft Skills To be able to work in a fast paced agile development environment.
- To be a self starter but ability to work and lead team.
- To have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to operate in a systematic and logical manner.
- An analytical mind pay attention to detail.