UrbanClap is the fastest growing early-stage startup in India right now. We are solving a huge problem by helping customers discover, vet and buy trusted local services on the internet (USD 100 billion industry in India alone). In a short span of 2 years, we have gone from 3 services in 1 city to 107 services across 8 cities, scaled from 5-10 customers served per day to 1.5 million customers in total today, 3 co-founders to 300 team members. The founders have worked at BCG, Twitter, Yelp and Qualcomm across New York, Silicon Valley, SE Asia, and India.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Manage one of the categories at UrbanClap by working closely with the category manager
2. Build supply for the category along with the category manager
3. Handle daily operations of the category
4. Handle supply re-engagement and activity tracking
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 25th Jan'19 and 24th Feb'19
- are available for duration of 2 months
- are from Chennai and neighboring cities
- have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.