Website STG Infotech INDIA LLP
STG Infotech (India) LLP
STG – Headquartered in Troy, Michigan, USA, STG is SEI CMMi Level 5 Information Technology Services Company specializing in providing the Fortune 500 companies with software and systems integration services. Specifically, STG specializes in Software Application Development, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence and Analytics, Service Oriented Architecture, Legacy Migration, and Software Integration Services. STG’s clients gain a competitive advantage by leveraging STG’s unique onsite, offsite and Global Offshore Delivery capabilities and SEI CMMi Level 5 processes. STG’s successful on-time and within budget track record has helped STG achieve a 90% repeat business referral rate from customers including General Motors, Mercedes Benz, Ford Motor Company, Chrysler Corporation, La-Z-Boy, Sears Corporation, Master Brands Cabinets, and several others. For more information about STG, please visit our website: www.stgit.com We look forward to developing a long-term relationship with you.
STG is always seeking highly skilled outside the box thinkers who want to challenge themselves and be rewarded for delivering value to our customers.
This is a challenging opportunity for associates who want to be part of a high energy, tech savvy, and diverse-team.
- Translates Non-functional requirements into performance test cases and Load runner scripts.
- Develops and executes Load and performance test plans and scripts utilizing VSTS / Load runner .
- Monitor various components of Azure during the load test and pin point bottlenecks . write sql scripts / store procedures and analyze the performance of individual service bus layers .
- Assists in identifying and documenting performance issues across VSDN components.
- Create bugs and follow up with dev and architects to find the root cause of the issue.
- Initiative and proven ability to independently work on projects to completion.
- Evaluates the performance of the provided solution, service or product against agreed acceptance criteria.
- Implements and sustains continuous process improvements.
- Detailed knowledge on analyzing functional and non-functional requirements for testability.
- Load Runner
- Performance testing