At Shipsy, data is at the center of all our solutions. We enable organizations to capture more & better quality data and help them utilize it to truly become a data-driven organization. We are a young group of high-caliber engineers, from the top institutes of India, with diverse backgrounds ranging from big data, software architecture, machine learning, robotics, the blockchain, IoT putting all our knowledge and energy towards solving real-life business problems through the means of technology.
Our logistics visibility & control tower platform handles over 1 million transactions on a daily basis, and provide real-time customized views to operations managers, strategy team, business managers on the activity of field workforce throughout the country covering regions like Arunachal, J&K, Andaman etc. The field workforce uses our secure SMS sync feature in remote locations without connectivity and provides valuable real-time information to customers for the first time in the industry.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Contribute to the development/ deployment of machine learning algorithms, operational research, semantic analysis, and statistical methods for finding structure in large data sets
2. Use advanced statistics and machine learning on large-scale multidimensional data and generate actionable insights
3. Disseminate original research in peer-reviewed journals and conferences
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 21st Jan'19 and 20th Feb'19
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.