Website Servion Global Solutions
Servion was founded in 1996 by a 5 enthusiastic engineers who wanted to change the way customer experience was delivered across the globe. After two decades Servion has evolved into a leader in Customer Experience Management. Servion is backed by the $3 billion Everstone & Solmark group. Servion has its corporate offices and delivery centers spanning across USA, Europe, Middle East & Asia Pacific. Servion is going through a transformational growth phase. We are looking at strengthening our organization by bringing in industry experts and specialists to join and be part of our growth story. About Servion: From mature technologies like Telephony, Workforce Optimization, and IVR, to emerging technologies like Natural Language Processing, AI, Robotic Process Automation, Customer Journey Analytics, and Machine Learning, Servion enables enterprises to match their brand promise to their customer experience. Servion’s data scientists, analysts, coders, solution architects, and engineers can be found in all sort of interesting places. From helping banks to deliver an effortless customer experience, telecoms telcos reduce churn, hospitals to improve patient experience, to helping product companies engineer better products, our associates have been transforming Customer Experience Management for over two decades. Salesforce, Clickfox, Cisco, Avaya, Verint, Nuance, Calabrio. These are just a some of Servion’s global partners who work with us to ensure our clients get the most out of their investments. Servion works with over 600 customers, across 60 countries in 6 continents. Servion offers a vibrant and energized work environment for CX thinkers, solvers, and doers. At Servion we celebrate diversity. We are proud to offer an equal employment opportunity without any discrimination based on race religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability. Servion respects individuals and encourages freedom of thought and practical innovation. Servion treats candidates in compliance with fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Servion is seeking an intelligent, resourceful individual with exceptional communication skills. This candidate will be highly organized, efficient and reliable for our Chennai office.
Job role includes: Management, Eclipse, Selenium WebDriver, Java, Manual Testing, Communication, User Interface Design, Test Automation, Quality Assurance, and Testing
Role: JAVA backend Lead
- 7+ years professional experience in quality assurance or/and software application development.
- 3+ years experience in Java (TestNG), Selenium Webdriver (Grid, parallel, SauceLabs), frontend and backend test automation.
- Strong in writing SQL queries
- Ability to perform both Manual and Automated Testing
Tools like Jira or similar bug tracking tool, Testlink - Test management tool, Confluence - Wiki, Hudson/Jenkins - CI tool, Eclipse, Maven
- Experience working with Git repositories
- Working knowledge in different browsers and operating systems
- Must possess excellent written/oral communication and organizational skills with the ability to work within a growing company with increasing needs
- Overall experience of 6+ years
- Experience with setting up Test Strategies for large scale applications
- Must possess a comprehensive understanding of the Software Development Process, QA best practices and methodologies
- Efficient in testing using UI and REST API’s