Plintron is a global player in Cloud Communications Solutions and sports the telecom industry’s most comprehensive rollouts for MNO’s, MVNO’s and Enterprises. 8 years of rapid growth gives Plintron a leadership in the telecom industry’s topography. Commanding the largest global presence in its area of business, the company leverages its multi-country network to stay ahead of the curve.
Plintron is 1000+ employees strong and is operating in more than 21 countries. The company houses the 24×7 Global Technology Delivery centre in India. Other Regional Business and Support offices are present in London (UK), Sydney (Australia) and Seattle (US) with plans for expansion underway in Africa and APAC.
Read More about Plintron
Required Skills :
- Candidate should have knowledge on web application testing experience (Manual)
- Good knowledge in Testing process and Best practices
- Good knowledge on database (SQL/ Oracle)
- Testing course/certification is an added advantage
Qualification - Eligibility Criteria : (Mandatory)
- Education: BE/BTech/ MCA/ MSC(IT/CS) - 2017/2018 passed outs
- Consistent 60% marks throughout (10th, 12th, UG / PG)
- Good communication skills
Interview Process :
- Level 1: Technical F2F discussion
- Level 2: HR Discussion
# CANDIDATES MUST BE WILLING TO SIGN A 3-YEAR AGREEMENT WITH US, WHICH IS NON-BREAKABLE. MALE CANDIDATES ARE PREFERRED.
Number of Vacancies : 10
Block 6, GKS Tech Park , 3rd Floor
DLF-Tech Park, 1/124 Shivaji Gardens,
Chennai - 600089
Shortlisted candidates will be called for direct interview in DLF, Ramapuram. Candidates who already attended the resume were not eligible