With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service.
Oracle Business Process Management (BPM) is rapidly becoming a must have application for businesses to gain a competitive edge in the 21st century. BPM is both a corporate strategy and a software technology it cuts across departments, applications, and users. The focus of BPM is on managing the efficiency and effectiveness of business processes throughout the organization, by modeling, automating, managing and optimizing any business process. Oracle BPM Suite empowers business users to participate effectively in various phases of process design and implementation.
Oracle BPM is an integral part of Oracle SaaS and cloud story.
Oracle is developing and enhancing the most comprehensive J2EE and web service standards-based software product for Business Process Management (BPM) embedded within SaaS Suite. Some of the new innovations we are working on include a business user friendly collaborative process modeling tool, dynamic modification of business policies using declarative Rules, engine based on the upcoming BPMN and BPEL4people standards, Process portals based on Web 2.0 technologies, rich process monitoring and use of complex event processing for process optimization and analytics.
- Must have a background in product development. Should have worked on all the phases of the product development cycle and not limited only to product maintenance activities.
- Must have very good DB and OOAD skills with excellent debugging skills.
- Must be familiar with Agile/Scrum development methodology.
- Development experience in SOA and integration technologies like web services, EJBs, SOAP, etc. is desired and knowledge of ADF Faces, Ajax, DHTML, and J2EE server-side components like EJBs and JMS is a plus.
- Excellent team player and easy to work with the person.
- Good communication skills to interact with the extended team in HQ.
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies and domains quickly.
- This position is for Bangalore location but for exceptional candidates, Noida location can also be considered. Also this position is for both internal and external candidates.