NoBroker is a new and disruptive force in the Real Estate Industry. We are a site that’s built to let you buy, sell, rent, find a PG or a flatmate WITHOUT paying any brokerage. Our mission is to lead India’s real estate industry, towards an era of doing real estate transactions in a convenient and brokerage-free manner. We currently save our customers over 500 crores per year in brokerage and reached 1.5million app download.
NoBroker was founded by alumni from IIT Bombay, IIT Kanpur & IIM Ahmedabad in March 2014 and have since served over 35 lakh customers. As a VC funded company, we have raised over 20M in a couple of rounds of funding. We are a team of 450+ people driven by passion, the passion to help you fulfil your housing requirement, without paying a hefty brokerage. NoBroker has worked tirelessly to remove all information asymmetry caused by brokers.
At NoBroker, we have over 700K user-searches and capture close to a billion click stream messages daily. We save more than 500cr of brokerage. Have 1.5 million app download. The engineering team at NoBroker is at the center of the action and is responsible for creating the unmatched user experience. Our engineers solve real-life complex problems and create compelling experiences for our customers.
As a part of Data Sciences & Machine Learning team,
* You will be handling a cross-function role, where you will be working on building smart solutions based on large datasets and powerful algorithms.
* You will be required to build models and algorithms that solve key business problems using Machine Learning
* Proven track record in Analytics, Machine Learning & Computer Sciences.
* Preferable background in Math, Computing or other relevant academic backgrounds(PhD in a relevant field would be an advantage)
* Experience in building and deploying large-scale ML models in production
* Experience in NLP, ASR or Computer Vision Problems
* Strong Passion for technology, data, and scalable systems
* Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
* Expertise in python, databases and Linux environment
* Hands-on experience in Pandas, Numpy, Tensorflow & Scikit-Learn
* Quantitive aptitude with ability to communicate results across teams
* End-to-end development of AI systems from ETL to production
* Contribute, Develop and Monitor our ML infrastructure from training to inference.
* Partner with multiple teams to develop Automation Engines and smart solutions to make sales and operations efficient and cost effective.
* Develop frameworks and modules to build up the current technology ecosystem around Machine Learning & Data Sciences
* Tie -1 educational background with a consumer based company experience will add advantage