UDM Global Solution Private Limited
The QA Engineers role plays an important part in our companys product development process. The person in the role will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs while being cost-effective. Should enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems. Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
Your responsibilities are as under:
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create a detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Ability to estimate, plan and prioritise testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- 3-5 years of experience in quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test cases.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Very good in writing and verbal communication skills.
- Good Knowledge on Data Base testing.
- Having ERP knowledge is an added advantage.