Website Kalpavruksh Systems Ltd
Started in the year 1983, PCS Technology ( www.pcstech.com ) is a 80 million dollar company today. Headquartered in Mumbai, India, we have our presence in 22 offices across India and 5 offices across the globe. Armed with the know-how to improve business performance across organizational silos, business processes, technology platforms and a keen understanding of the client requirements, our solutions focus on delivering competitive business advantage and increased ROI for all our clients. We undertake Offshore Software Development and also do IT Staff Augmentation, to provide extended flexibility to our clients. We offer our range of products, solutions and services across the world through an International branch network in USA, Africa and UAE.
- Quickly acquire an understanding of our software platform and the underlying technology.
- Work closely with a product team consisting of designers, developers and SQA.
- Develop and document application test plans based on software requirements and technical specifications.
- Conduct thorough testing that flows well, taking into account both functionality and end-user experience.
- Accurately record and clearly document all actual results compared to expected results.
- Identify and fully document any unexpected anomalies identified in testing with instruction of how to recreate the anomaly in tracking tools following the software quality assurance teams best practices.
- Work with Documentation to see that all enhancements, bug fixes, and new products
- Associates or Bachelors degree in Computer Science, or four year related degree, or equivalent work related experience
- Strong work ethic, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently within a team environment.
- Display an inquisitive nature, a knack for resolving problems and a passion for learning.
- Possess clear and effective written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency in English is needed to express test plans and document test results.
- Experience with browser testing.
- Experience with a Unix- or Linux-based operating system; familiarity with shell scripting