Justdial’s search service bridges the gap between the users and businesses by helping users find relevant providers of products and services quickly while helping businesses listed in Justdial’s database to market their offerings. Justdial has also initiated its ‘Search Plus’ services for the users. These services are aimed at making several day-to-day tasks conveniently actionable and accessible to the users. With this step, Justdial is transitioning from being purely a provider of local search and related information to being an enabler of such transactions. Justdial intends to provide an online platform to thousands of SMEs to get them discovered and transacted.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Collaborate with developers, designers, product managers, and SMEs to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
2. Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help, troubleshooting guides, FAQs and release notes
3. Write technical blogs on an on-going basis to support and build awareness about the product
4. Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single sourcing opportunities
5. Create and maintain the information architecture
6. Create video tutorials to help end-users use the product, along with delivering powerful presentations and products demos
7. The technical content writer should know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors
8. Create, adapt, and follow Agile sprints and ceremonies
9. Schedule the documentation and delivery timelines in line with release requirements, along with tracking changes
10. Ensure all developed documents match the specifications set for authenticity, clarity, conciseness, and orderliness of the content
11. Work with editors and technical resources to improve document quality and usability
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 14th Jan'19 and 18th Feb'19
- are available for duration of 3 months
- are from Mumbai and neighboring cities
- have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Should have the strong technical aptitude to grasp complex technologies
- Should have experience in using WordPress tool for publishing technical documents
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 3 to 4 Lac/annum), Flexible work hours.