Justdial’s search service bridges the gap between the users and businesses by helping users find relevant providers of products and services quickly while helping businesses listed in Justdial’s database to market their offerings. Justdial has also initiated its ‘Search Plus’ services for the users. These services are aimed at making several day-to-day tasks conveniently actionable and accessible to the users. With this step, Justdial is transitioning from being purely a provider of local search and related information to being an enabler of such transactions. Justdial intends to provide an online platform to thousands of SMEs to get them discovered and transacted.
We are looking for a software testing engineering who will work collaboratively with product managers, designers and developers to ensure that not only the product is tested and built as per specification, but also meet the objective from the users' perspective.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Test new features and ensure their correct functioning
2. Work with product managers, designers, and developers to ensure that the user experience and product objectives are met
3. Follow processes and tests cases to check data correctness and completeness
4. Work on creating test cases, specifications and execute them
5. Raise bugs and defects as per the norms
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 8th Feb'19 and 10th Mar'19
- are available for duration of 6 months
- are from Mumbai and neighboring cities
- have relevant skills and interests
- Should be from B.Tech, Be, MCA, B.Sc., IT, BCA background
- Should have an ability to work in a team with good communication skills
- Should have the ability to meet routine production deadlines
- Should be well versed with computer concepts of the internet, networking, browser, website, apps, etc.
- Should have basic knowledge of Excel, Word, Google Sheets, and Google Docs
- Should have a strong aptitude and logical reasoning
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 3 Lac/annum), Flexible work hours.