Justdial’s search service bridges the gap between the users and businesses by helping users find relevant providers of products and services quickly while helping businesses listed in Justdial’s database to market their offerings. Justdial has also initiated its ‘Search Plus’ services for the users. These services are aimed at making several day-to-day tasks conveniently actionable and accessible to the users. With this step, Justdial is transitioning from being purely a provider of local search and related information to being an enabler of such transactions. Justdial intends to provide an online platform to thousands of SMEs to get them discovered and transacted.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
2. Managing end to end recruitment
3. Conducting manpower search through various modes of recruitment viz. references, head-hunting, mapping, job portals, etc.
4. Screening and scheduling candidates with stakeholders
5. Managing stakeholders via maintaining relationships with HR managers and candidates
6. Maintaining MIS and funnel track for recruitment
7. Checking the documentation and following up with respective managers to ensure offers of selected candidates are rolled out
8. Ensuring offered candidates join by establishing a good rapport and through follow up with candidates
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 8th Feb'19 and 10th Mar'19
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Candidates from MBA HR background with experience into recruitment would be preferred
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 4 Lac/annum), Flexible work hours.