Jombay drives lasting People & Business growth through humanities & behavioural science. We design intelligent experiential solutions for businesses to identify, engage & develop talent. More than 500 companies such as Google, HDFC Bank, Reliance Industries, Indigo Airlines, Sun Pharma, GSK, Titan, Aditya Birla Retail, Nestle, L’Oreal, Volkswagen, Mercedes Benz, Vodafone, Puma, Infosys, Genpact, Kotak Life, and Mahindra Holidays have worked with Jombay to Develop Leaders, Engage their employees, and Assess Talent.
Jombay has profiled more than 2 million Indian professionals and developed more than 25,000 leaders with it’s proprietary Cardinal Leadership Framework. Jombay is founded by Stanford & USC alumni. Follow our social pages to stay up to date on the latest research reports from Jombay Insights and updates on the various initiatives we run to bring positive change in HR.
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/company/1967731
Twitter : https://twitter.com/Jombaydotcom
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/jombaydotcom
Blog : https://www.linkedin.com/in/mohitgundecha/detail/recent-activity/posts
• Develop and write test plans and scripts for tracking defects and fixes in software application development, product development.
• Understand the project requirements and create test cases and test plans considering all possible scenarios
• Contribute to the software development team from the quality perspective
• Execute test plans and create test reports to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
- Experience – 2+ years in Software Testing
- Qualification: BE (IT/ Computers/other), MCA, MCS
- Hands on experience in Selenium / Appium
- Hands on experience into manual and Automation testing
- Should have experience in Web application and Mobile application testing
- Good to have knowledge of Load, Selenium, Appium, Functional, Pre-acceptance, UAT and Integration testing.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment and success with meeting deadlines under pressure