Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 45 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through the many nexts of their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in the technologies mentioned above.
- Hands on experience in writing Automation Test Strategy encompassing all Test Phases for multiple projects across various delivery models – Agile, Waterfall.
- Should be able to design, develop and implement BDD framework for complex application architecture and programs.
- Min 5+ years’ experience in developing and implementing BDD automation using one or more BDD automation tools like Specflow, Cucumber, JBehave, etc.
- Min 5+ yrs of experience in Selenium Webdriver and strong coding skills in developing the automated tests and experience in C# or Java programming.
- Testing frameworks like Junit, TestNG, MS Test or NUnit.
- Should be familiar on Page Object Model pattern, experience on version control systems especially TFS.
- Should have good command on database concepts.
- Should have urge to identify and analyze challenges, recommend industry best practices and solutions.
- Should look out for opportunities to optimize and propose synergies across multiple projects.
- Experience in SQL, Knowledge on continuous integration tools like Teamcity or Jenkins.
- Take end-to-end bottom line responsibility of a project.
- Experience in handling a large portfolio