Website Gujarat University Startup & Entrepreneurship Council
The Gujarat University Startup and Entrepreneurship Council (GUSEC) supports startups, entrepreneurs, and innovators in Gujarat, and facilitates the promotion of a culture and spirit of entrepreneurship and innovation across the University ecosystem affecting over 4 lakh students and faculty. GUSEC supports over 40 startups currently and has supported over 50 innovations in the last one year. GUSEC has also supported 37 startups with pre-seed funds and operates a state-of-the-art co-working space and incubation center with 100+ seats in the heart of Ahmedabad city.
1. Research and assist core GUSEC team in activities like startup support, events, fund-raising activities and other allocated tasks for the incubation center.
2. Conduct research and data analysis, and translate them into actionable insights.
3. Lead projects by engaging with sector experts and stakeholders, academia, corporate; liaising with internal and external project stakeholders.
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for the part time job/internship
- can start the part time job/internship between 15th Jan'19 and 14th Feb'19
- are available for duration of 6 months
- are from Ahmedabad
- have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Apply at https://internshala.com/internship/detail/growth-strategy-part-time-job-internship-at-ahmedabad-in-gujarat-university-startup-entrepreneurship-council1547540149