Website FULL Creative
FULL Creative is a foundry for new ideas. Over twenty years, we’ve evolved from being a long-distance carrier based in our founder’s garage into a provider of diverse products and services with a mission to change how the world works. We build tools & services that empower people to communicate, collaborate, & produce. We invite you to join us in rethinking how the world works.
At FULL, We are looking for a UI – UX (intern) for one of our product teams.
-- Graphics, typography, iconography, colour, space and texture of the brand you are assigned to work on.
-- You will work with an existing design team to execute all stage of user interface design process. You will create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas.
-- Translate wireframes and flows into visually stunning interfaces.
-- Create pixel-perfect assets, precise guidelines, and easy-to-navigate documents
-- Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
-- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles.
- A portfolio that demonstrates your design knowledge
- Knowledge in visual hierarchy of fonts, colors and layouts.
- Knowledge on creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Proficient in image editing and digital sketching software like Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in User Interface and Visual Design
Apply at https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1018607432