FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS has also been named the No. 1 overall financial technology provider in the annual FinTech 100 rankings. Despite these achievements, we never lose sight of the fact that it’s our clients that make us successful. That’s why FIS’ commitment to operational excellence and client satisfaction is at the forefront of our business strategies and top of mind with every decision we make.
FIS continually strives to give every client a voice and listen and respond to their needs. With a focus on innovation, new product development and enhancements, FIS is positioned to help our clients be more competitive and address their business challenges and strategic goals. We take information security very seriously and provide industry-leading secure and reliable solutions. At FIS, we are committed to protecting the assets of our clients and their customers.
- 3 to 10 years of experience in Lansa Development with Banking domain.
- 3 years of experience in Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience in ACBS domain.
- Experience in LANSA on AS/400 and Visual LANSA.
- Understanding of object-oriented concepts.
- Technical graduate (BE/Btech/MCA)
- Understanding the business problem and designing Analytics solution
- Write clean, maintainable code following best practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, automation, design patterns, etc.)
- Debug code and troubleshoot problems
- Collaborate with other developers, testers, and system engineers to ensure quality product enhancements
- Take full responsibility for the quality of code and test cases that are developed
- An Individual contributor role more inclined towards the Development activities
Apply at https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1246430412/