About Cognizant Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jer sey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a pas sion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 217,700 employees as of March 31, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
· We are looking for talents who can work with our Cognizant Marketing & Network agencies across the globe
· Our Clienteles are mostly Global Brands in APAC, ANZ, US, UK regions
· You will be working shoulder to shoulder with Digital Strategist, Creative Directors, Copy Directors, Marketers, Campaign Managers, Brand Managers, Graphic Designers
· Your role as content writer is to come up with a concept and presenting the idea with a rough layout that might include sketches or digital illustrations.
· Good to have skills in Microblogging as well as Macro blogging
· Writes and posts content online; maintains company Web pages and blog(s)
· Contributes to/updates the social sites like Facebook and Twitter
· Moderates content as it is contributed to the website by external sources
· Helps plan and implement social marketing campaigns for specific marketing goals
· Monitors social media outlets and responds on topics related to company/industry
· Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends
· Prepare internal and external communications including announcements, digital promotion content, contest promotion content, game promotion content and so on
· An understanding of keywords and meta tags - Ability to write web page titles, meta tag descriptions, alt tags for images etc.
· Experience with a publishing house can be an added advantage
· Develop creative marketing copy content aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
· Should have experience in writing scripts and crafting visual storyboarding for a 2-3 minutes product / service explainer video
· Prepare internal and external communications including announcements, digital promotion content, contest promotion content, and game promotion content and so on.
· Create engaging content on social media platforms
· Stay up-to-date with best practices in social content trends, smart phone software business/industry and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
· Strong writing, editing, and proof-reading skills
· Experience with social networks and creation of social media content
· Collaborate with internal and external customers - marketing, technical and design teams to plan and develop content, style and layout
· Helps develop & document procedures to manage Web content
o Degree is a must!
o Having a Mass communication Degree is great
o Coming from any B school with marketing is an added advantage
Apply at https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1201834571/