Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
- Strong background in Ansible/ Pupper & Linux Administration. Working knowledge of scripting: Unix shell
responsible for developing and executing deployment packages for deploying, automating, monitoring and supporting high-availability Linux-based servers and applications in cloud hosted environments
- Work collaboratively with operations and engineering in new system design, process improvement, and resolving complex technical problems.
- Configure, install, deploy and monitor Linux systems.
- Must have experience on Ansible playbook/ Designing Puppet Modules
- Perform backup, file replications and script management for servers.
- Plan, coordinate and manage installation and maintenance activities
- Perform operational support tasks as required to maintain infrastructure uptime.
- Own problem resolution, facilitate discussions and provide status updates during critical situation outages.
- Troubleshooting and resolution of Data Center infrastructure problems.
- Participate in problem management and root cause analysis and maintain 24x7 availability and monitoring of business system servers
- Update and maintain Data Center processes, change management, daily operations, outage and emergency processes.
- Support DR Activities, Monthly and Quarterly patching activities