Aero360 is a leader in developing Defence equipments. We do UAV’s & Jet Engines. We are in the developing field of aviation. We address to Civil & Defence Aviation. Our team comprises of highly qualified technicians.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Design, build and operate a solar-powered drone
- Analyze the performance of the drone and optimize it
- Conduct testing of the drone and improve the performance
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 13th Dec'18 and 12th Jan'19
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.
Stipend - 10,000 per month.