A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
1. Excellent knowledge of Core Java and spring
2. Should have worked on Mule Integration platform (preferably 2 years)
3. Deep knowledge of webservices (REST)
4. Mule certification would be plus but not mandatory
5. Knowledge of design patterns
6. Should have Implementation experience of API solution using Mulesoft Anypoint Platform
7. Candidate with Mulesoft Certification would be preferred
8. Should be hands-on and should be able to handle a team of 3-5 associates
Apply at https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1235853340/