Capgemini Technology Services India Limited
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini in India has over 87,000 people and presence in nine cities (Mumbai, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata and Chennai – Trichy and Salem). A pioneer in the IT industry, Capgemini has over 45 years of global expertise collaborating with leading corporations and now brings the Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing experience to India. With dedicated teams to service the local markets, Capgemini has strong domain experience to assist clients across the Government and Public Sector, Energy and Utilities, Manufacturing, Telecom and Financial Services sectors and help them advance in their respective industries.
Please visit www.in.capgemini.com for more details.
Rightshoreis a trademark belonging to Capgemini
- Works to design and develop analytical data mining machine learning models as part of data science solutions
- Gather evaluate and document business requirements translate to data science solution definition and ability to implement solution on a Big Data platform
- Ability to design and build an end to end prototype data science solution to a business problem in any specific sector function
- Ability to support and guide end to end model lifecycle management
- Create model documentation as per client regulatory standards Competencies
- Required 2 6 years of experience in analytics Data Science
- Must Have 1 years experience in Machine Learning Analytics
- Hands on experience in machine learning convolutional neural networks NLP methods decision trees classification clustering and regression Programming expertise in Python R Pyspark
- Knowledge of traditional Machine Learning algorithms so that champion challenger comparisons of traditional vs new algorithms can be quantified and explained clearly to business managers with little understanding of the technology
- Good to have Experience with Deep Learning and machine learning packages e g Theano TensorFlow
- Deep Learning4j for anomaly detection using methods like Word2Vec t distributed stochastic neighbor embedding t sne one class SVM non linear kernels Elliptic Envelope and Isolation Forest
- Experience in distributed computing Spark Hadoop Desired Degree in a quantitative field Math Statistics Economics and or Engineering MBA Knowledge of where analytics fits in to an end to end business solution
- Ability to work with business and technology teams to build and deploy an analytical solution as per client needs Ability to multi task solve problems and think strategically
- Strong communication presentation and collaboration skills
Reference ID: 299924