BlogVault is a company dedicated to making website backups and security easy, and efficient. We mitigate the risks associated with website crashes, as well as the damage caused by malware and hacks.
Over the last five years, we’ve helped more than 10,000 of our customers worldwide maintain effective website security posture. In the five years we’ve been around, we’ve had the honour of partnering with some of the biggest names in the business: Pantheon (most recently), WPEngine, Savvii, and Cloudways. And the best part? We’re only getting started.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Plan & develop a content calendar.
- Develop top notch content for our blog, basis the content calendar.
- Conducting research required in crafting the content.
- Manage our Guest Post outreach campaigns.
- Distribution of the content on various channels including Hackernews & Reddit.
- Develop & execute content distribution hacks.
- Measure & analyze results.
- Participate & represent the company in various online communities.
- You'll be working closely with our Inbound Marketing team and focus on the content strategy and calendar by bringing up our content volume.
- You’ll also be supporting the Sales team in lead generation, client research and other business modalities.
- You'll be researching and writing blog posts around various topics that complement our product.**It's vital that you already have experience writing about these topics.**
- You'll help to write out content for our upcoming projects and social accounts, where planning is underway.
- You will be responsible for communicating your ideas to our designer and collaborate with him from time to time.
- You'll focus heavily on content promotion, building relationships with other brands (for us to share their stuff, and for them to share ours), making friends via Slack channels and Facebook/LinkedIn groups, and posting to Inbound.org, Quora and GrowthHackers.com. Any additional platforms will be added from time to time.
- You'll help find and work with new guest bloggers to suggest and edit their content to have ready for our blog.
- You'll help think of other types of content (infographics/ courses, video, etc) to use to drive leads and sales.
- Update and repurpose older content to maximize SEO value with the help of our team.
- Keep a look out for new tools like content upgrades and push notifications to use for our site to grow our fan base.
- Work with our designers and developers to improve our blog metrics like time on site, scroll depth, and subscriber/guide conversions.
- Be a part of Blogvault’s marketing initiatives and represent us at various conferences and events as and when needed.
We're looking for someone with the following qualities and skills:
- First and foremost, you're the type of person that people want to hang out with and love being around.
- You're personable, fun, and have an awesome sense of humor. You're creative,
witty, and you have big personal and professional goals.
- You're a people person that has empathy, emotional intelligence, and can carry a conversation while looking for talent and energy.
- Your communication skills are amazing and you can make anyone fall in love with you. ANYONE.
- You're a creative genius who never stops having new ideas to test out to improve things.
Apply at https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1046468148