At Bizongo, we are building a platform for the packaging design community to collaborate seamlessly with brands. The role is for packaging graphic designer to join the Bizongo Design Square team. The person will be responsible for designing the packaging for clients of Bizongo from various industries like FMCG, E-commerce, Consumer Durables, Food and Beverages etc.
At Bizongo, You’ll get the opportunity to collaborate with designers, engineers, business leaders, product managers delivering a service to disrupt the world of packaging design.
- Drive the execution for packaging design
- Responsible for research, thought creation, conceptualisation and execution of projects pertaining to areas of packaging design
- Set up a user-centred design process for all projects where we respect and understand their real motivations, behaviours and goals.
- Exploration, conceptualisation and execution of packaging design for key clients of Bizongo Design Square
- Validate the applicability of designs from a functionality standpoint in collaboration with our in-house technical experts team
- Collaborate with the structure design team to align the graphics with the form of the product
- You have a portfolio that demonstrates experience in design thinking and powerful conceptualisation.
- A strong foundation in graphic and information design, color and typography
- Curiosity about materials, printing and manufacturing processes .
- Some experience in packaging design projects is a definite plus.
- You are a designer that is constantly inspired—motivating those around you through your passion and drive for what you do.
- Your design process emphasises a lot on data and research
- New ideas and challenges excite you.
- You are eager to visually communicate your ideas through prototypes to test with users.
- You thrive in a collaborative workplace; partnering with other designers, engineers, product developers, partner growth and other disciplines throughout the company.
- You are a problem solver that is excited by a challenge.
- You enjoy sitting in a room and whiteboarding ideas to confidently come up with simple, elegant solutions that everyone can move forward with.
You enjoy a little flexibility in your work. Our growth means there are constantly new things to work on every day, as such it’s likely that you’ll often be working across the board on new and exciting projects.
Apply at https://bizongo.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0j36m