Website Aviva India
Aviva India or Aviva Life Insurance Company India Limited is a joint venture between Dabur Invest Corp and Aviva International Holdings Limited – a UK based insurance group, whose association with India goes back to 1834.
We understand that customers find insurance to be complex, which is why we believe in creating ‘simple products’ that deliver great value. With a strong sales force of over 14,000 Financial Planning Advisers (FPAs), we have initiated and pioneered many innovative sales approaches, including the concept of Bancassurance and Financial Health Check services. We are among the first companies to introduce the contemporary unit-linked products. We believe that an insurance solution should be an informed purchase and a lifelong relationship.
A seasoned team of fund managers make our fund management one of the key differentiators. In India, with a wide distribution network of 122 branches spreading across nearly 1,000 towns and cities, we offer insurance solutions to customers across the country. Through our Street to School programme, our Corporate responsibility initiative, we reach out to over 5,00,000 underprivileged children to help with education and other inequalities faced by them.
- Lead Brand Communication – End to end campaign management, lead and manage advertising agency, in-depth understanding of Digital Communication development
- Lead Brand Strategy - Translating global brand strategies into brand communication plans, collaterals and go-to-market communication
- Lead Media planning and manage media agency – Strong understanding of Media planning and negotiation, end to end media agency management
- Planning and managing Marketing Budget – Lead marketing budget planning and allocation
- Managing internal stakeholder for Marketing support requirement – end to end internal stake holder management for communication requirement
- High energy, with keenness to innovate in communication
- Eye for detail in communication development and project tracking
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- People management
Apply at https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1018838821/