Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. Join Accenture Technology and you’ll translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technology solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers—your friends, family, and neighbors. You’ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. You’ll create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams' overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keeps defect repository up-to-date.
- Experience on Test Automation using TOSCA extensively for at least 2 /3 years Should be able to hit the ground running on an implementation of TOSCA
- Should be able to create TOSCA scripts in line with the business expectation
- Experience in Digital or Web Automation using different automation tools and frameworks like UFT, Selenium, API testing
- Knowledge about Test Driven and Behavior Driven Development
- Strong work experience in Retail Banking domain testing and knowledge about Citi Apps would be an added advantage
- Moderate experience in agile development and testing across multiple browsers and API testing
- Moderate hands-on experience in automated test data creation and other aspects like SOAP UI, Browser Stack or similar, Cucumber, JQuery, JSON, XML
- Has prior experience in working on testing projects across 2 3 test cycles System Integration Testing, Regression