Website American Express
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services. An engine of commerce, American Express provides innovative payment, travel and expense management solutions for individuals and businesses of all sizes. Most of all, we help our customers realize their dreams and aspirations through industry-leading benefits, access to unique experiences, business-building insights, and global customer care. We enable our customers to do and achieve more.
- Accountability for the delivery of quality code that is fully tested and scalable.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines and in a high-paced work environment.
- Ability to take and apply direction and constructive feedback.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude.
- Work on automation and ensure automated test scripts are completed for new features in partnership with QA Engineers.
- Perform all technical aspects of software development for assigned applications, including developing prototypes, writing new code and creating API's.
- Design and build integration components and interfaces in collaboration with Senior Engineers, Architects, and Infrastructure Engineers as necessary.
- Demonstrate a passion for continuous learning and willingness to adopt new technologies.
- Understanding of web pack code splitting.
- Knowledge of automated build / continuous delivery, the experience of Git, Maven, and Jenkins.
- Knowledge Web Driver IO.
- Experience using functional programming.
- Knowledge of Spring frameworks and eco-system; Spring dependency injection and Spring MVC.
- Experience of RESTful API and micro-services design.
- Additional front-end web development skills such as AJAX, CSS.
- Knowledge of XML, BDD (Cucumber), Hibernate, NO-SQL Databases, KAFKA.
- Experience doing cross-browser testing