Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.
Our mission is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. Our actions, goals, projects, programs, and inventions begin and end with the customer top of mind.
You’ll also hear us say that at Amazon, it’s always “Day 1.” What do we mean? That our approach remains the same as it was on Amazon’s very first day – to make smart, fast decisions, stay nimble, invent, and focus on delighting our customers.
The Amazon Design Scaled Services (DSS) team is looking for a talented, customer-focused Visual Designer to join our creative service team based in Bangalore. We are looking for someone with operational mindset, who is driven by SLAs and timely deliveries. We are responsible for designing the best-in-class creative assets for the online retail. Our goal is to deliver initiative and compelling designs for our Fortune-500 clients. This position requires strong intrinsic design ability, typographic skills, acute attention to detail, and web expertise. This ability to manage multiple projects is essential.
- Design beautiful advertising experiences for the world’s leading advertisers
- Create user-centered designs by integrating marketing objectives, target audience, creative assets and Amazon design patterns into intuitive solutions
- Develop and contribute to detailed cross-platform rich media specifications and design patterns
- Present work to design and user experience team and key stakeholders for review and feedback
- High acumen for raising qualitative bar for the creatives
- Comfortable with working in an offshore environment
- Ability to work on complex executions like landing pages, Video Landing Pages and deliver them within aggressive SLAs
- Should be able to train and coach other designers as needed
- Should be ready to get on a call with advertisers across different time-zone if needed
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- At least 4+ years of previous experience working in an agency/in-house design environment
- Managing stakeholders effectively
- Being up-to-date with latest creative trends
- Ability to mentor and develop other designers
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced global online environment.
- Unwavering attention to detail and an acute awareness that everything counts.
- Expert understanding of graphic design and manipulation of graphic design elements.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at one time to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Demonstrated business acumen and customer-centricity.
- Digital platform design experience and understanding for cross platform design guidelines.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
- Ability to deliver creatives in defined SLAs, while maintaining a high-quality bar
- Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business and advertiser’s priorities.
- Vector base Illustration skills.
- Motion graphics and video editing skills.
- Ready to work in Australia shift time
- Expert knowledge of Adobe After Effects and other Video editing tools.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Knowledge of web architecture, usability, UX and UI Design beneficial.
Apply at https://in-amazon.icims.com/jobs/711555/job
Company - ADCI - BLR 14 SEZ
Job ID: A711555