Adobe, is an American multinational computer software company. The company is headquartered in San Jose, California, United States. Adobe has historically focused upon the creation of multimedia and creativity software products, with a more recent foray towards rich Internet application software development. It is best known for Photoshop, an image editing software, Acrobat Reader, the Portable Document Format (PDF), and Adobe Creative Suite, as well as its successor, Adobe Creative Cloud.
Adobe was founded in December 1982 by John Warnock and Charles Geschke, who established the company after leaving Xerox PARC in order to develop and sell the PostScript page description language. In 1985, Apple Computer licensed PostScript for use in its LaserWriter printers, which helped spark the desktop publishing revolution.
- White box tester on Adobe Illustrator product.
- A position is based at Adobe NOIDA office
- Illustrator is the industry-standard vector graphics app that lets you create logos, icons, sketches, typography and complex illustrations for print, web, interactive, video and mobile.
- Good knowledge of C/C++ programming concepts is expected. Background in software development/white-box testing using C or C++ is a plus.
- Should be able to automate repetitive manual testing tasks.
- Experience of testing and certifying components on multiple hardware/software configurations optimally is required.
- Experience of software performance testing a plus.
- Should have thorough proficiency in at least one scripting language & be instrumental in automating regression testing for the product/assigned areas.
- Candidates are required to have good scores throughout education.
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA with 0 to 3 years experience in software testing.
- Product testing experience is required.
- Must have good communication skills to be able to communicate with internal Adobe and nonAdobe partners.
- Should display a keen sense of initiative in taking on new tasks, provide improved testing methods as well as mentor new members of the QA team, with the ability to learn new technologies.
- Should be able to efficiently handle multiple test assignments with different schedules.
- Black Box/White box Testing on Windows/MAC, UI Automation Tools, Automation through Scripting, Test Director or any Test Case Management Tool, Bug tracking process, hands-on experience in following testing methodologies UI, Functionality, boundary.
- Preference will be given to candidates with an artistic bent of mind.