Adobe is the global leader in digital media and digital marketing solutions. Our creative, marketing and document solutions empower everyone – from emerging artists to global brands – to bring digital creations to life and deliver immersive, compelling experiences to the right person at the right moment for the best results. In short, Adobe is everywhere, and we’re changing the world through digital experiences.
- Deliver First Call Resolution by handling customer requests and resolving customer’s technical and non-technical issues as often as possible during the first contact for assigned products.
- Articulate the issue’s business impact; and manage resolution appropriately
- Provide a professional & competent standard of phone and online support (chat/email) for Global customers.
- Demonstrate ownership and willingness to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Communicate and articulate clearly with the customer (in both verbal and written communication).
- Accurately document all customer interactions in a case tracking database. Content to be logged in full written English
- Call back customers waiting for follow-up in the agreed timeframe.
- Ability to assess customer sentiment at all stages during the communication, to take the lead in escalating an issue on behalf of the customer and to arrange for a supervisor to mediate in the interaction if deemed necessary by you or if requested by the customer.
- Manage all customer communication with the appropriate level of etiquette, timeliness and professionalism, whilst working towards achieving agreed operational targets.
- Demonstrate understanding of escalation handling procedures
- Resolve known customer issues through the use of a knowledgebase, direct use of product and operating systems, product user guides, and other reference materials
- Resolve undocumented customer issues through advanced problem solving
- Obtain general understanding of OS and application operations related to product usage
- Report top call generators, severe issues, new emerging trends, feature requests and common how-to questions
- Forward any issues/escalations to next level of support for further resolution
- Participate in Business Intelligence processes including taking an active role in Knowledgebase document creation, incident case notes logging and recording, bug logging etc.
- Responsible for ongoing knowledge and skills development and also for identifying developmental needs and addressing knowledge gaps.
- Technical degree; with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in this or similar capacity.
- Highly computer literate with excellent and demonstrable knowledge of technologies applicable to area of product coverage (see below)
- Dependable, confident, tenacious, independent, go-getter; able to follow the chain of command and adhere to established practices and policies
- Excellent inter‐personal skills and the ability to communicate clearly at all levels; bright and enthusiastic with an outgoing personality.
- Experience working in a team environment, managing a diverse workload
- General cultural awareness, particularly for agents who are supporting customers in a region other than the one they’re located in (e.g. ability to detect & understand different regional accents, general knowledge of what the capital of the country is, the main cities or regions etc. to avoid having to make spelling requests to customers).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with an ability to influence others and gain acceptance for your ideas, sometimes in sensitive situations
- Ability to remain calm, have a flexible attitude and to work with minimum supervision.
- Able to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
Predisposition to innovative thinking.
- Natural inclination to champion customer needs and willingness to advocate on the customers behalf to other groups and departments
- Ability to work flexible hours on a rotational basis to provide seven-day support coverage (24*7)
- Product Specific Skills and Experience
Knowledge of LMS is an added advantage.
- Strong fault-finding methodologies and practices in software integration in multi‐platform systems
- Proven ability to research complex technical issues
- Proven experience in a customer facing or support environment.
- Excellent Trouble shooting skills (especially LMS related)
Strong working knowledge of one or more of the following platforms: Windows, MAC OS
- Intermediate knowledge AICC/SCORM