Adobe is the global leader in digital media and digital marketing solutions. Our creative, marketing and document solutions empower everyone – from emerging artists to global brands – to bring digital creations to life and deliver immersive, compelling experiences to the right person at the right moment for the best results. In short, Adobe is everywhere, and we’re changing the world through digital experiences.
As an engineering manager for the Adobe Creative Cloud – Design Products, you will work in and will drive a team of passionate developers. You and your team will add features in products which are strategic to Adobe’s growth.
Specific responsibilities include: driving the team on the axes of innovation and implementation, creating and reviewing architectural designs, mentoring the team and honing its engineering skills.
He / She will be responsible to manage Adobe Illustrator development team.
Handling a team of 8-10 developers, including architecture, design, code reviews & people management.
- Extremely strong C, C++ coding background and willing to code. Technically hands-on.
- Prior experience of mentoring senior engineers.
- Strong technical skills with experience in developing world class software
- Desire to mentor a team and the ability to drive it to accomplish deliverables
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Can set and meet deadlines, multitask, and prioritize. Able to manage a high volume of tasks and multiple projects.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; must display customer obsession, patience, humor and a can-do / whatever-it-takes resourceful and positive attitude.