Adobe is the global leader in digital media and digital marketing solutions. Our creative, marketing and document solutions empower everyone – from emerging artists to global brands – to bring digital creations to life and deliver immersive, compelling experiences to the right person at the right moment for the best results. In short, Adobe is everywhere, and we’re changing the world through digital experiences.
- Design, implement, execute and debug both manual test cases and automated test scripts for Web or Mobile Applications using a variety of testing techniques.
- Create tests based on testing requirements that are derived from reviewing product specifications, requirements and discussions with Product Owners, BSA and Engineering.
- As part of an Agile Team, attend scrums meetings and sprint planning / backlog reviews, communicating project/testing status to internal and external teams in a timely manner.
- Contribute to the overall efficiency of the regression testing in QA organization.
- Work closely with QA and software development teams to capture test automation framework requirements.
- Design, develop and Maintain automation scripts.
- Test Front end and end to end website through web and mobile platforms.
- Work with other QA team members to port the existing repetitive test cases and automate them. Create bug reports and communicate issues with development and other stakeholders.
- Track product defects found during validation testing and report issue status and quality metrics to management.
- Triage production support issues and work with Scrum Masters and Development team to resolve issues.
- Set up test data as needed to reproduce issues and execute positive, negative and edge case testing. Monitor and analyze test automation results; collate and provide test metrics and reports.