Adobe is the global leader in digital media and digital marketing solutions. Our creative, marketing and document solutions empower everyone – from emerging artists to global brands – to bring digital creations to life and deliver immersive, compelling experiences to the right person at the right moment for the best results. In short, Adobe is everywhere, and we’re changing the world through digital experiences.
- Implement ad targeting models that use advanced statistical and machine learning techniques
- Develop and implement algorithms that work with large scale data to forecast and optimize return on online advertising spend that Adobe Media Optimizer manages
- Collaborate with product management and engineering groups for new product features/ enhancements
- Background in Computer science, Statistics or related fields is required.
- Command of Python, R,C/C++, and Unix/Linux
- Must have solid understanding of statistical modeling/machine learning/ data mining/ recommender systems concepts
- Strong analytical quantitative and problem solving ability
- Experience with architecting, building and deploying reliable algorithms-based ad optimization systems that work at scale is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with very large datasets
A solid understanding of Hadoop, Hive and Map/Reduce programming is desirable
- Knowledge of databases & their structure (Oracle, Postgres, MySQL)
- Excellent communication and relationship skills & a strong team player.