Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up- to- date.
Must have Skills : Automated Testing
Good to Have Skills : Amazon Web Services, Functional Test Planning Job
1. 3- 4 years of testing experience with hands on experience in functional testing along with Automation
2. Strong experience in developing test cases/ test plan
3. Efficient on AWS based environment At least 2 years of engagement and application like Spark, EMR, Sagemaker and Glue
4. Efficient in Database concepts and writing SQL queries
5. Detailed oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills
6. Good experience in JIRA and Agile delivery model
7. Well versed with Defect management, Requirement traceability
8. Experience of working closely with development/ QA teams to define testing requirements
9. Experience of Regulatory Reporting IFRS9 and Retail Credit Risk