Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the worlds largest delivery network Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Accenture Technology powers our clients businesses with innovative technologies established and emerging changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment.
- Join Accenture Technology and you ll translate the operational needs of the world s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technical solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers your friends, family and neighbors.
- You ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long- term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions.
- You ll create custom- designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
- Lead the testing effort and/ or team to plan, construct and execute release tests.
- Apply testing methodologies, principles and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testingprocess including test execution and defect resolution.
- Apply business and functional knowledge to meet the teams overall test objectives.
- Coach and advice testers as required.
Good To Have Skills :MUREX
- Manage and lead test team to meet business and application requirements
- Should be leading test efforts
- Should be able to create value to Clients
- Deliver quality products
- Should be a good People Developer to manage the team
- 5- 8 years of experience overall IT and 3- 5 years as a
tester and Test Lead
- Experience in Murex
- Should have experience in independently interacting with client and led a team of 3- 4 resources
- Exposure to Capital MArkets added advantage
- Interest in the Financial markets and/ or Asset Management